Introducing Fibercill DWM
Fibercill dwm is an exciting new product combining precision MDF profiles wrapped in either real wood veneer, paper foil or PVC laminates.
These highly consistent defect free wrapped mouldings are ideal for use in construction, refurbishment, shop fitting, furniture manufacture and general joinery applications.
They offer a highly cost effective and environmentally friendly alternative to solid wood mouldings, whilst eliminating many of the faults associated with solid timber.
Why use Fibercill DWM?
- A superior quality real wood finish ‘double fleeced’ to prevent cracking or splitting on arises
- Defect Free – No warping/twisting/knots/splits/gum or resin deposits/shrinkage
- Can be colour matched – pre-finished, or unfinished ready for wax/oil or lacquering
- Can be easily fixed using polyurethane adhesives and lost head nails
- Bespoke mouldings also available in PVC laminates or paper foils
What is Available?
Skirting/Architraves and Window board profiles (MR board) are available in real wood veneers in either White Oak or Black Walnut.
All available for delivery ex-stock within 3-5 days (mainland UK only).
Available in Standard or Moisture resistant MDF. Can be normally quoted from small samples or drawings within 24 hours, accompanied by a CAD drawing to tolerances within 0.5mm.
Colour matching to originals can be achieved by sample approval or existing product colour codes.
Delivery (from approval of drawing) is within 7 – 10 days.